View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Wh...WAIT!" Brownpaw watched in rising horror as, in what seemed like just a blur, a large gray tabby warrior was pinned to the ground by her mentor and even more warriors gathered around him, one of them asking to... kill him? What did he do? Had Brownpaw missed something, had this cat hurt somebody? She could understand if they thought he was a danger to the clan, and even then, there had to be some other way to handle this!

She bolted in front of Hawkbite, looking at him with big, shocked brown eyes. "What are you doing? And you all!", she squeaked, sounding very upset, at the other two warriors and Dawnstar- voice raised and cracking a little. She wasn't used to getting so loud. "What makes you think you should kill this cat? Even if he does need to leave the clan, can't he just be exiled?" She really did want to believe every cat here just had the clan's best intentions at heart, but the way her mentor... smiled, when looming over the warrior, made Brownpaw feel like she had just ate a mouthful of the bitterest herbs.

@SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @Willie Warf @Undertaker (i don't know what's really going on and neither does brownpaw, but it's in public so she's reacting! since she's not physically doing anything and can just be ignored i figured no perms were needed)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 10:17 PM.