View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:09 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Of all the things Caliapaw had been expecting Wheatfur to say, this was not one of them. She wondered if anybody ever expected it. And right now she was stunned... excited... and yes, just a little bit scared. What would the medicine cat think of her if she screwed this up? She messed things up. It was probably why she had low confidence, because she messed things up. What Caliapaw didn't realize about herself was that her memory was near-to perfect, and she could probably be a great medicine cat as Wheatfur had just told her. "You want... me?" Say no. Say no. Say no. She didn't want to mess this up for him. But, maybe, there was a chance that this was where she was supposed to be. What she was supposed to be doing. "I - yes, of course! I - this is an honor, thank you, Wheatfur." The apprentice dipped her head respectfully, but there was a hidden sparkle in her eyes that she was doing her best not to reveal. Of all the apprentices in the Clan, he had wanted her. Even kits, who he could have made his apprentice soon, he was going to choose her. And along with the mixed feelings of fear and excitement, there was something Caliapaw hadn't felt in a very, very long time... pride.
Wheatfur expression lit up. Of all the things in his life, he had never seen anything as heart warming as Caliapaw accepted it. The molly always though she was the worst of the worst, having pride for once, was just... Electrifying. He bent down, touching his nose to Caliapaw. ``The honour is on me, you are a great cat, you just have great humility. You will go far, and you will have the stars in your eyes.`` He lifted a paw to the air, pointing to the sky. ``I will tell Snowstar soon. but first, we will need to go to the starcave. there you will officially become a medicine cat apprentice. I can wait though, if you want to tell your family the news, or take some time to process the information.`` He finished, eyes alight. Wheatfur did not want to pressure Caliapaw. Sometimes you need to process it before you jump in, and there wasnt anything bigger then becoming a extremely respected memeber of the clan. The tom wondered whether she would miss being a warrior. It is quite a change, since she was a warrior apprentice, and was not a kit who was going to be apprenticed. But this was good, as she could know how to defend herself easily, and was not outcasted for her rank..

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends