View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Im back!! )
Naruto has tears in his eyes jumping a bit when she heard the door bell. He quickly wipes his tears “ coming!” He gets up suddenly flinching a bit at a sudden pain. Than he quickly walks to the door opening it fast however... he gave a sad sigh when he saw it was Skye “ ... what’s wrong? What did Winter do this time?” He asks worryingly

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him than looks away with a soft growl “ ... lies. It’s about me and you right? It’s my fault.” He says calmly “ ... It’s because of my job isn’t it? Or is it because what I’ve done? “ he asks darkly as he looks at him “ .... but I understand, you aren’t the only one suffering Tord...” he says coldly as he begins to walk towards a rack and begins to toss some keys to Tord “ ... this house is yours now. Also-“ he begins to take off his shirt showing his powerful muscles and many scars especially when he turned around showing fresh new whip wounds healing slowly as he begins to toss the shirt to him “ you gave that to me.... you can have it. “ he says as he begins to put on his coat. “ ...... Tord... just know I love you... and always will but I can not forgive myself for ... putting you though though that... those cuts are because of me right? .... these whip wounds on my back ... are because of you “ He says as he walks out the door