View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Ferretkit frowned,” Sorry.” He mumbled in embarressment, he frowned,” it smelled good. And you never said it was poisonous or deadly.” He mumbled. He was right, after all- maybe it was a good preventitave for green cough. He hoped so, at the very least.
Luckily for Ferretkit, catmint wouldn't do any harm. Juniperpaw decided to state this as well, to sooth any concerns the kit might have, ``It's okay, but don't do it again. Catmint won't hurt you, but other herbs might.`` She even added a small smile to ease the situation, though the look in her eyes were a silent warning not to let it happen again. She pawed the plant back into place and unwrapped the cobweb from around the deathberry, revealing the bright red berry from its prison. Instead of introducing the deadly berry Juniperpaw held out her paw which was wrapped in cobweb and said, ``This is cobweb. It's used to stop bleeding and is one of the most useful herbs, in my opinion. You can touch it if you'd like, but be cautious; it's a little sticky.``