Thread: Monster school
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Monster school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Alara Sat by the Window, glancing out of her dorm, thinking about everything that has happened so far.
'Well, I do like keeping a low profile, but.....I think maybe I should go and try to meet some of the others. Having a few friends would not be a bad thing, although....most here are monsters....But...maybe some of them are...different, more...calm..' she thought to herself, trying to calm herself as she got up, walking to the door of her dorm. She reached her hand out for the door knob, before lowering her arm.
'Actually, I'll just wait till lunch is over....' She thought, Walking back over to the window, and sitting down on the stool she had placed by it.
He made it to the dorm room as Wolfy (can I call him wolfy?) was leaving. "Hello I'll have lunch made soon." briskly passed him and went to his bunk and pulled out his grilling kit, a bottle of water, rice, soba, (Black wheat noodles like ramen) and two pots. He poured water into both pots placed the rice and soba in the pots (They are both pre-washed) He turned the grill on high and then set the pots to boil. He walked over to wolfy "Ok the stuff should boil for while. Do what you want."