View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

“Uh, I’ve got it,” Smogcloud spoke up before they could mumble a “never mind”. They grabbed the herb, careful not to puncture the fragile leaves with their sharp teeth. The sharp scent blocked their sense of smell, so they had to rely on eyes and ears. They scanned the shadowy trees, which eerily reminded them of the Dark Forest. Perhaps the Dusk Syndicate cats who lived here served the Dark Forest. Smogcloud hadn’t thought of that before. It was far-fetched, but possible. They swore to themself then and there that they’d serve StarClan, and never the Dark Forest. They wanted to be remembered, but not like that. They didn’t get what drove evil cats to do what they do. What’s so good about hurting others? What’s good about power when it means crushing the weak and defenseless, rather than helping them? They may not have been outspoken, but Smogcloud had questions. Maybe it was for the better that they were never answered.
Kestrelshade sniffed fearing an enemy she mumbled under her breathe “How do we know the Dusk Skyndicate is gone, it could easily have reformed and avoided contacting us, we better be prepared for an attack.” She mused flicking her eyes around the surroundings, she hoped she wouldn’t get attacked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here