Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

”Yeah, I would, but I’m slightly aware of the fact that I have four different things near me that could kill me,” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. He was between wanting to keep standing there, and running, or attacking, or something.
His eyes glowed as he looks up at the fox and dragon who suddenly began to laugh loudly. Even the king laughed a bit at this as he begins to step forward in the middle of both. " whoa there. easy, I mean no harm just wanted to get rid of a pest that tried to kill a pure flower. " he says calmly as he begins to look at Tord. " please forgive us... dealing with normal humans hasn't usually ended up like this. I guess your a brave flower a rose one might say. Either way, " his weapons disappeared as he held out his hand to tord. " lets start over. My name is king, that Sasuke boy is a friend of mine. he helps us when we are in need of supplies or a place to stay. I'm guessing you're Tord right?" he asks calmly as The dragon begins to stand by Tom ( @Foxfur ) " easy there tiger, its me do you know what you just did?" he asks almost coldly