Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord had his eyes narrowed. "I was just walking!" He pointed out. "I don't see how I got dragged into this," he sighed, shaking slightly. "Uh...Yeah, I'm Tord" he said after a moment. So these were the friends Sasuke was talking about. "So...Sasuke, that waiter guy, is he a ghoul as well?" he asked nervously, wondering if that meat in the soup Sasuke had given him was actually human flesh.
He shakes his head “ no he’s not join a friendly human like you. He saved my fox and dragons life and for that I am in his debt.” He says kindly. “ that man is a very interesting guy. Helping a ghoul when they’re injured or hungry. He was always willing to help which is rare among humans. “ he lies to of course hide who he really is but winter and knew that he was showing off a bit. The king laughs softly “ he speaks highly of his costumers though especially you. He worries a lot about you and I often see him looking up some sleep remedies and stuff for you. He himself says that you’re his first and best costumer He’s ever had when he started this business and for that I am grateful to you.” He says with a bow “ please if you need anything just call me or head to this cafe. We’re always willing to help “