Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:14 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He shakes his head “ no he’s not join a friendly human like you. He saved my fox and dragons life and for that I am in his debt.” He says kindly. “ that man is a very interesting guy. Helping a ghoul when they’re injured or hungry. He was always willing to help which is rare among humans. “ he lies to of course hide who he really is but winter and knew that he was showing off a bit. The king laughs softly “ he speaks highly of his costumers though especially you. He worries a lot about you and I often see him looking up some sleep remedies and stuff for you. He himself says that you’re his first and best costumer He’s ever had when he started this business and for that I am grateful to you.” He says with a bow “ please if you need anything just call me or head to this cafe. We’re always willing to help “
Tord listened in confusion. Well then, there went the idea of human flesh, which was a comforting thought. Letting out a breath, he blinked. He was pretty confused, to say the least, but he didn't say anything. "So...where is Sasuke now?" he asked nervously, as he knew he hadn't seen the man since he had walked out of the cafe, actually, since he had fallen asleep in the cafe.