Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:42 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
That He has no idea how to answer. He thinks a bit than begins to speak again. “ he’s.....” He looks at dragon and fox and thankfully fox stepped forward “ something came up in his part time job and he unfortunately had to go we were supposed to wake you up before closing time but some things came up and we forgot please don’t tell Sasuke about this” He says with a bow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
"Look I'm not going to kill you and neither is sasuke So really you're good cause we're all part of a group.'" Tom said
Tord glared at Tom, everything that he was saying was beginning to confuse him. “I think you’re jumping to conclusions there” He said coldly, before looking back at the man across from him. “I have a very high suspicion that you’re lying in one way or another,” he decided, narrowing his eyes. “Of course, I’m not going to say anything, since you just pretty much saved me, however, if I catch that you’re lying, trust me, Sasuke will hear every. Single. Thing.” He said, Before perking up slightly. “So why are you out tonight?” he added, not wanting to endure the awkwardness that would have come after that.