Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord glared at Tom, everything that he was saying was beginning to confuse him. “I think you’re jumping to conclusions there” He said coldly, before looking back at the man across from him. “I have a very high suspicion that you’re lying in one way or another,” he decided, narrowing his eyes. “Of course, I’m not going to say anything, since you just pretty much saved me, however, if I catch that you’re lying, trust me, Sasuke will hear every. Single. Thing.” He said, Before perking up slightly. “So why are you out tonight?” he added, not wanting to endure the awkwardness that would have come after that.
The king jumps a bit at this now He was kinda scared of himself for some reason. The dragon and fox immediately look away as The king begins to speak “ ... as you wish also we’re hunting for our people. A few kids were just left to die once again in our territory a desperate choice most take when the ... order is closing in and we take care of them but of course finding bad people and people who ended thier lives isn’t easy so I ordered my men to go out while we stay here in the center of everything just in case they need reinforcements and all.” He says almost like a leader in a way. “ those little ones are getting hungry... and so many are dying everyday and the parents are most likely dead by now so as king my duty is to keep them alive and happy.... but it’s not easy in a world like this..”