View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Hollywhisper slinked out of the bushes “Oh you caught me” she purred her eyes glittering with amusement. Her eyes searched the forest, then returned to him “You looked like you were having fun so I didn’t want to interrupt you.” ‘I wonder where it went’ Holly’s gaze searched around again. “Well considering you lost your...prey” she said with a smirk “Care to join me?”
LightStrike scowled at her words. So she had seen him after all. He wished he could just disappear. Since Hollywhisper had caught him playing kittenish games, it just gave the older warriors another reason to treat him like a kit. He wanted so bad to fit in, but since he had shown impressive skills as an apprentice, he had his warrior ceremony a lot quicker than most do. He may be a remarkable warriior, but being one of the youngest had its drawbacks. He kneaded his paws into the dirt, trying to think up something, anything, to use as an excuse. Coming up with nothing, he gave up.
''Its not my fault I am young for a warrior'' he grumbled under his breath. His fur fluffed up a bit in embarrassment. He perked his ears at her next words and glanced at her warily. ''Join you? For what?'' he asked, his voice guarded.

♡ character page wip ♡