View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:21 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Caspia Winced. She was laying on her side, the Sugar from the candies she had eaten several days ago finally setting in. Her Primal urge to get rid of the excess energy led her to one need, one she feared, although she knew it was the only was she could calm down. She had to find something to Fight. She started to pace back and forth, before she reached a paw out to a nearby vine, and she gasped slightly, as she felt everything. She felt through the trees, the vines, everything that was alive....And then she felt it, A presence of a group of mons, rather far away from her. She let go of the vine, and she immediately snapped back to reality, feeling only what her body did. She started Walking, before breaking into a sprint, Her eyes turning Orange, and the Borders of all of the leaves connected to her turning red. She started to walk, before breaking into a sprint, intending to find a target, and soon.