View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Rainflower Did NOT Abandon Crookedkit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Silentshade
@Royal
Hate to contradict people but...
Goosefeather was insane because of his curse. He was haunted with the visions of the future and the inability to stop the tragedies coming. He could never tell anyone because he was taught not to, as they would see he was insane. Thus, he acted out instead of flat out saying he's seen the future. He says he has 'visions' (which he has but normal Medicine Cat visions don't stretch too far into the future) and those take him for insane because of his impulsive worrying. He was most likely traumatized by the Leaf-bare without prey in Goosefeather's Curse, and began to have anxiety from then on out.

And @Lawlipop I agree! You make a very good point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
yeah, but didn't PINESTAR, Tigerkit's daddy, know he was to be evil, and did nothing? And isn't that what made Tigerclaw evil in the first place? And, yeah, thistleclaw truly did love Snowfur, and was horrorfied to find out she was dead. And didn't he even get to go to Starclan until Blue chased him out? I still don't see how Ashfur got into starclan.... but there is this one weird fanfiction that covers BluefurxThistleclaw.... it's weird.... Almost as weird as Spottedleaf's Heart, which seeing the name, i thought would cover her relationship with Firestar, and how much of a stalkerleaf she was..
Well, that's good enough reason to drive one insane isn't it?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord