Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: i'll be okay [plot/prompt]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ FINCHKIT - FINCHPAW - FINCHTOOTH... ]
[ Kit | He/Him | Chaotic Neutral ]

Playlist for the two of them:
[Puma Blue - Bruise Cruise][Mareux - Killer][Soul Blind - Stuck In A Loop][Crywolf - Fallout (Visual Seizure warning)]

Finchkit loves attention. Ever since he was a kit! Loves feeling the gaze on him, the spotlight, the dramatics. It really seems like this cat will not crack under pressure. Always with a response, always with a suggestion, a theatric... Finch will cling tight to those he loves. To those who give him that attention. And the next one. And the next one... Not to say he doesn't cherish friendships or their meanings, but why limit yourself to just one cat? why not collect them - like pretty trinkets. Due to this aspect of his nature, Finch is a very sociable and naturally flirty feline - easy to please and easy to hook in with compliments and praise. Though... the one he always cherishes and goes back to despite anything - His favorite of them all, his life long friend, his one true love, Smoke.

At the end of the day, Finch isn't exactly "romantically in love" with Smoke, rather it becomes an unhealthy dependency. He does have genuine feelings for Smoke though and would protect him with his life. And, despite every romance, crush, or friendship that arises, all that matters to Finch is keeping Smoke by his side no matter what. Sweet words, physical affection or gaslighting Smoke into thinking everything is ok. Finch LOVES his attention and will try to keep it at any cost. With Smoke's obsessive behavior, easily achieved B)

[ Plot ideas ]

- They could have a conversation super young that could contribute to "flipping the switch" inside Smoke's head (depending on how early you're thinking). Severely misunderstanding the meaning behind "being mates" and an innocent kit approach to "we will be friends together forever", Finch could say something along those lines to Smoke one day

- A life changing rescue!! Either Smoke or Finch come into danger ( battles/predators/landscape etc) and the other makes a massive sacrifice to save them.

- Once Finch starts branching out into other friendships, Smoke could start tagging along uninvited. Of course, this doesn't weird Finch out but could lead to some other interaction

- Could have the final straw being that Finch gets together romantically with one of Smoke's siblings Like, full on mates, expecting kits and everything...

[ Other ]

I miss roleplaying with you ;-; This could be a fun chance to get back into it!!
I'm always down to clown with ideas and get into more serious roleplay topics dealing with the ideals of obsession.
Plus I think the idea is super cool
appreciate all the applications!!!

but for this i'll be kidnapping u dust <3

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules