Old February 16th, 2018, 09:17 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stories of madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Here’s Lucifer!)

Y’all think hades is the evil one, the one who started this hell and made us insane.. but in reality the truth behind the lies that you’ve been told or seen. It all started with me and how much of a actor I am. I was the one who killed the girl, I did it. I choked her to death in anger of what she did to my brother and after I didn’t feel a thing after.
I used magic to make her seem alive and honestly it was good since hades ‘killed’ her again in a blind rage. I forced my body to seem like it’s shaking but honestly I didn’t feel a thing about it. For you see I have a bit of a illness that makes me .. not care about anything or anyone. I just live, play and do whatever the hell I want why because I didn’t care. I played with hearts and acted like I was some big kind guy always worrying for family which in reality I didn’t care. I just needed them. They made me feel things that I never felt before yet they do it. So I stayed pretending that I was kind and loving that I cared about them in reality I didn’t feel anything. Than I met her, Marie a complete book worm nerd with so much sass it could kil... yet my stubborn heart skipped a beat for her. So i stayed once again acting like usual but it became more... how to say real by the day. I smiled for real, I laughed for real and I blushed for real as well. I didn’t know at first what was going on or If I was going mad or something but eventually I heard about Sano and his little love Onyx, than hades with his brat Cayden and than diablo with her so called Love Nancy. So I tried it. I fell in love with her and I truly did fall for her. I smiled only around her but I knew.. deep down I know this thing inside of me will break free. I was already broken from the start now... I’m just Lucifer.
I don’t know when it’s going to come or when I’m going to change but I do know it’s going to happen and when it does I will forever try to love her like she did for me... such a fool I am. To speak about something I don’t even know of... well I kept the gun waiting for too long. If you find this than know I didn’t care... until now.
;^;

Spiral: Awww, Luc feelll inn looovee. love isn't real, true love anyway

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc