View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[ @Lonestar23 ]

A dark figure sat at the end of the camp. Long brown fur protecting the massive Tom from the buffering wind. It was a Rey day, not a single break in the dull clouds throught out the day left cats moping, Dogblood preferred it this way. Witht his cover of darknes she seemed much larger and more ominous, nobody would approach him. He was looking for someone though, charmpelt was the name. Shiverlight had told him much, and too be quite honest he wasn't listening that much. But when she mentioned that he was making 'moves' on her he flinched. She was his passage into Shadowclan, the clan that denied his family. If she where to fall in love with a riverclan scrap of fur he would loose his passage into the heart of Shadowclan. Maybe if he told goldenstar that he had fallen in love with a Shadowclan Molly he would finally give him the passage. At last. Dog blood confined to watch the clan with his judging eyes. If he passed he would know who he was, by shiverlights description he wasn't hard to miss.

[ Sorry it's so short, don't have much ideas ]
The Chausie entered the clearing of RiverClan, noticing how much more crowded it was with all the ShadowClan cats staying there. His golden optics scanned it, and he dropped the shrew he was carrying on the fresh kill pile. Fishing, with the weather getting colder, was not as enjoyable for the tom anymore. Charmpelt remembered going fishing with Jema. Lots of memories of her had been popping up lately, and the more he spent time with Shiverlight, the more he remembered his previous love and how she had made him feel, and how he... missed her. Yes, he missed her. More then anyone could know, he missed the she cat, and Shiverlight was the only other one who knew of his lost almost mate. Seeing another tom in the clearing, large and foreboding though he was, Charmpelt approached with his tail held in a friendly manner, that spark still in his optics. "Good morning!" It wasn't like he had anything against other toms. He remembered having close tom-friends, although more seemed to be jealous of him or have something against him because of his handsome appearance then become close friends with him. It wasn't like he exactly sought cats out to become all buddy-buddy with anyways, so... that was that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.