View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Drizzleshard chuckled. "Aw, those were the days," she said with mock nostalgia. It was true, though- there was nothing quite like their first "date", when the pair originally got to know each other. The dates since then had been amazing, yes, but none had the same fresh feeling of the first day. Not that Drizzleshard minded- she loved knowing Blazingcomet so well. It was the just best feeling to know another cat's favorite time of day, color, prey, everything, and love them for it. Love was just the best feeling.

Love was the best feeling. Blazingcomet meant love. Just being around Blazingcomet was the best feeling. With this realization, Drizzleshard knew what she had to do. Hopefully Blazingcomet felt the same way she did- this could backfire so baddly. It wouldn't, though, she was sure. The molly took a deep breath to prepare herself.

"Blazingcomet- I like you. A lot. You know that. You are like the sun, pushing away the cold and darkness of night; like newleaf thawing out leafbare. You are the one thing that makes me happy," Drizzleshard meowed to her companion. She hesitated after this, wanting to see how the ginger tom reacted before continuing.
"I know, right? And it seems so strange, so much has changed since then but... this place still looks almost the same." It had been at least a moon since his confession that he "liked" her. He was twenty moons old now, the ideal time to plan for starting a family. In the prime of his youth, not too young to do something stupid and not too old to have to consider a cat whom wasn't as attractive as the object of his affections."I like you a lot too, Drizzleshard. I hope you know that." He gave her a light nuzzle, purring as he hesitated for a moment. Was it time? Was now the perfect moment? Whether it was or not, Blazingcomet was almost ready.

"Have you ever thought about the future?"

The beginning to the perfectly planned, rehearsed speech that he had gone through. Every possible scenerio was good in his mind, just as long as she liked him too. The big "l" word was one he hadn't quite used yet. Love. True love was not something to be taken lightly, and even Blazingcomet knew that. Did he love her? He liked her, a lot, but love... love was what would make the two mates. So quite possibly yes, he did love her. If he wanted to ask her to be his mate, he probably did love her. The only question was, did she love him back? All the signs pointed to 'yes.' The way that she looked at him. The way that she acted towards him. The affection he could feel in her words, in her touch... and everything was the same for him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.