View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 02:37 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[I'm not a stranger I swear xD I'm Echo]

Jaguarclaw silently awaited her answer. He didn't mind waiting, he was very patient which earned him tough skin. Not even the meanest of clan mates seemed to ruffle his fur. Although once the she-cat did speak, the warrior's hues lit up even more. A border patrol! That could be exciting! The warrior tried to think positively about it. Sure, a hunt would have some excitement, but if no one has checked the Windclan border, as Marbledface said, then someone needed to. As the thoughts processed he realized he had left an awkward silence between the two and quickly attempted to fix that. "Oh! Uh, sure. A border patrol sounds terrific. Gets us out in the territory at least," he spoke, tearing his gaze away with embarrassment. Normally that didn't happen -- leaving a silence -- it was rude and Jaguarclaw wasn't one to act rude which made the whole situation weird for him.

The warrior rose to his paws now. Standing at his full height, the Bengal seemed to tower over many of his clan mates, though he couldn't help that. It was just due to his breed of cat. The warrior cast one last glance at Marbledface as he turned and began to pad towards the entrance, leaving her with the decision whether to follow or not. Personally, the feline hoped she would choose to follow even though he hadn't given a warning that they would be leaving at that moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL