Thread: ROWANCLAN
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Ashfire sat outside of his den, looking up at the sky and thinking silently to himself. Almost a daily routine for him to start off the morning. He was thanking all those that gave him his life and put him where he is today, his family, his friends, and mostly, his clan. Once he was done, he opened his eyes and stood up. "Let today be even better than the last."
Twostar looked left to right as she sighed listening to others talk amongst themselves her ears twitched as she noticed Ashfire and she couldn't help but put a smile on her face. She remembered that many moons ago she was twokit then twopaw and many moons after that she became Twoleaf , she smiled at her warrior name that was given to her all those years ago sometimes she wishes she could go back to being a apprentice but mother nature has its ways and so does time . She feels even closer to death as every minute passes by but she tries not to think of those things , death in her mind wasn't something to think of she was just happy to be here at the moment.

Twostar leapt off highrock and landed on the soft ground below feeling her claws dig into the dirt the grass brushing against her fur . She breathed in that musky scent that the clan always seemed to have but yet she still enjoyed , she padded up to Ashfire since she wanted a good conversation just because she was a leader doesn't mean that she can't just talk to a clanmate . Ever since she had been a kit she wanted to treat this clan like they were her friends and family and she still continues to do so , although sometimes it's tricky if they give you back talk and disobey orders but she tries to keep a smile on her face " morning Ashfire" the leader meowed softly as her tail swayed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )