View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post
Suneye walked into the nursery she wondered if petalflower was doing okay she did lose her last kit to sickness hey petalflower then she noticed her helping out the kit of that family that left the clan without her I see you are keeping the one kit warm that's really nice of you petalflower I heard Winterkits family left her behind when they left the clan also I came to see if your okay from losing your last kit I might not be a friend of yours but your a clanmate and I like to help a clanmate in need if I can she then she said under her breath though most clan mates don't care about me her one green eye shining in sadness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beveon View Post
Winterkit woke up and parted her tiny mouth in a yawn stretching her paws outward still purring she then looked at the shecat who was speaking to petalflower then looked at petalflower wondering who the shecat who was talking to petalflower was
Petalfliwer looked at Suneye with a friendly smile. "I saw Winterkit and thought she would like a friend, so I came over to her." meowed Petalflower. The queen looked down at winterkit, nudging the kits chin, lovingly with a light purr. Petalflower was always wanting to be cl9se to a kit, but ever since she lost her last kit she tjought it would never come.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.