View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:11 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A dangerous meeting (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

@~Silverkit~

A figure came walking up to the girl. “You ok miss?” Two hazel eyes appeared out of the darkness. The man was dressed in a black leather jacket and a white t-shirt that was just the right size for him, not too tight, not too loose. With that he had a pair of jeans that fit him perfectly, though he would hate to admit it, yes. They were skinny jeans.

For shoes he had a pair of black hunting boots. Hung around his neck was was a silver chain necklace that went down to his mid chest and a slightly tighter leather necklace that had black and blue beads on it which he got from a surfer once after winning a bet. To top off his bad boy look he had a silver cross dangling from his left ear and a small fake diamond in the other.

He bent down to offer a hand. “It’s not every day that you catch a girl walking around in the dark.” The mysterious man smirked, though it seemed like he was hiding something there. His hazel eyes flickered to her hair. “Especially ones with blue hair.”
"I'm fine" Sky said. She took his hand and got up. "I was going to the woods." She said. Her big blue eyes looked up at him. Her blue hair blew in the wind. Dang it! Now I'll never get to the woods. she thought. Though, she wasn't going to let her temper loose. This guy seemed suspicious, and she knew the dangers that were loose at night.