View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:36 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
glad that the female was okay with waking up, simplefeather continued. "no, i just thought you'd be a good cat to chat with today," she responded, giving the warrior a lighthearted smile. "my name's simplefeather, and yours?" she inquired, tilting her head quirkily as she asked the question. simplefeather's tail flapped around subconsciously, sweeping the dust off of the earthy ground. when simplefeather realized, she didn't give it much thought, as this happened often; her letting her tail run wild. figuring it would be polite to do so, simplefeather opened her mouth to apologize. "sorry for waking you up from your slumber, by the way," she said apologetically.
My name's Sweetbreeze. And it's fine I should've gotten up sooner anyways." Sweetbreeze said cheerfully. "We should get out of here before we wake anybody else" she said and walked out of the warriors den.