View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather smiled slyly as he padded into the clearing. They had done it. 'The Change' had swept up WindClan like a fire- literally. With that, it had made room for Singefli-night to take over. The calico tom laughed. They had finally one, and WindClan was theirs. Bucknight's plan had worker. Gorsefeather had hoped that he was right, and he was. Bucknight was a key asset to winning WindClan. The calico tom spotted Sorrelskip and bounded over to her, unable to contain his glee, he smiled. "We finally won!" Gorsefeather meowed happily.
"I know." Sorrelskip grinned, her tail raised in excitement as she heard Gorsefeather's laugh- her, Gorse, and Singe were like an unstoppable trio, especially Singenight- she really did look up to him a bit, even though he was her friend first, and not her mentor or anything. In fact, they might even have something more going on- it was surely a strong connection, one that she'd felt ever since the two met- but now she had to focus on talking to her other friend, Gorsefeather. "This is amazing- we're never going to be bored again!" She giggled in happiness, her green eyes shimmering in joy as she talked.