View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:25 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan

Hm, looks rather Interesting...

Name: FadedTail (Or Simply Cream, since she does not like to use her Clan name anymore, since it brings back the worst memories of what happened to her clan-mates.)
Age: Well, since you phrased the clan as Abandoned, that would make her be about 35 moons old.
Looks: Boop!
Personality: Up until the tom had killed her clan-mates, she used to be rather kind, trusting, and usually energetic. But now, after all these moons of being in hiding, it has made her fear many things, and she doesn't trust anyone, no-matter the circumstances, unless proven worthy of trust. She suspects every tom she runs into may be the Insane one, but does not attack them out of hope that she is wrong. She can still crack a good joke every now and then, but she is sometimes to scared to speak.

Training levels: She has learned over the years most of what the herbs around her old camp do, and has assigned them names based on color. She was an apprentice at the time of the Clans murder, so she did not finish her training as a warrior, although she is able to fend for herself, and fight.

Role wanted: Surviving Clan Member

Rp sample:
~Snap~
Cream woke up, Raising her head slightly, having heard a noise loud enough to wake her up from her rest. She quickly glanced up at the sky, seeing it was roughly moon-high.`Prey isn't awake at this time. Someones here...` She thought, quickly standing up, and slowly creeping out of the hole she had dug, the same one she had made and slept in for many moons now, although she had lost count.
~rustle rustle~
She looked around at a few of the bushes, her eyes wide, now fully awake. There was only one objective in her mind now: Survive. She turned around, and broke off into a sprint, thinking that maybe she could confuse it. She stopped, and then started to try and run in a circle around the intruder.

"Stop running! You know I can hear you, let alone smell you..."
Said a voice, coming from the direction she had just run from. "Besides, you know they deserved what they got, after all, they killed my mate...and you didn't even try to save her..."

(Is that enough? If not, I will happily type more.)

Other: How was your day?
Boop @DarkLeaf

Last edited by Akari; February 19th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.