Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2018, 06:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He narrowed his eyes at Fallenpaw,” If I didn’t know Yellowbee from gatherings and it was a short-tempered Thunderclanner, as suprise Fallenpaw not just Windclan has short-tempered cats, they’d probably have torn all your fur off and lined their nest with it and left you scars to remember you by, and based on your rude attitude, I probably would let them, so long as they didn’t kill you.” He replied sarcastically to Yellowbee he purred,” Fallenpaw really doesn’t like any other clan but Windclan, sorry, and the rabbits are plentiful and the territory is almost completely recovered from the fire twelve moons ago. Buttercupbreeze is our new deputy, she leads well, and we have a new medicine cat apprentice, Surgestorm is training her, her name is Oriolepaw, she seems to show profit, I hope all is well with Passionstar, Powdernose, and Caliapaw...or has Caliapaw recieved her full name?” He asked respectfully Powdernose...probably a sneezy cat. Huh.
Yellowbee smiled with a flick of her tail and giggled at the small what sounded like a threat to the apprentice then she nodded " good to hear .And it's alright cats have their likes and dislikes and everything's good and caliapaw is still caliapaw I'm afraid " she meowed . Fallenpaw folded her ears back and gulped her eyes showed slightest bit fear and looked down " s-sorry treefright ! " she squeaked with a twitch of her tail and yellowbee bursted out laughing
" wow if you keep saying things like that I'm sure you'd get her to listen " she meowed with a wide smile on her face and Fallenpaw huffed " don't encourage him! " she snapped with a frown afterwards .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )