View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Look on the bright side?" Shinefang repeated, his tone incredulous. He shook his head. "Look on the bright side, she says, with her two good eyes. Some apprentices can be so insensitive," he looked away as he said it, so that the little shecat couldn't see his fiendish grin, but he couldn't keep that up for more than a second and turned to see the look oh her face. "Nah. That's ok," the tom declined, still to proud to let younger cats look after him like he was some elder. He may not be a warrior, but he'd always have the heart of one.
Oakpaw stammered for words, trying to defend herself. "I d-didn't mean it like that! I only meant to be p-positive," she sputtered. She relaxed as he turned around, humor in his expression. Oakpaw shook her head and chuckled. He sure got her. Oakpaw looked up at Shinefang, listening to his reply. Oakpaw nodded, and then remembered her prey. Eyes glittering with joy, Oakpaw tucked into her vole. A purr rumbled quietly from her throat as she took quick, clean bites. Oakpaw paused. "Thank you again!" And then she resumed. At least her mentor taught her to be grateful for prey.

Last edited by Role; November 28th, 2017 at 08:26 PM.