View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
The Pattern that Wispy had been making for Drake was slowly becoming erratic, although he was subconsciously trying to maintain it. He remembered what she said when they met. ~'Don't Worry, Everything has a constant beat. As long as you can find yours, you can stay in sync with everything.'~ He kept thinking her words over, her calm voice calming him down slightly. His flames died down slightly, and he smiled. "You know, were not to different... the main difference being that you came from a lab, and I came from an accident...." He Mumbled, keeping his eyes on the TalonFlame.
The Type: Null glanced at Wispy. "You wren't created the way I've been, a tail from one, legs from another... You get what I mean, it's like a chimera..." He said and suddently glanced at the axe-looking thing on his head. "That could come in handy..." He added thoughtfully, his eyes turning a weird purple color before he stepped beside Wispy. "If you can bring it over there I can finish it." The normal type suddently said. "After all... For all I know, I can only use two attacks of mine." He admitted.