Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

When she turned down that she didn't want any food, a part of Romeo wondered if that was good. What of she starved? Wasnt the best part of a date the entree? Wait..was this even a date? Considering this to be Romeo, the hopless romantic, he obviously portrayed this as a date. As she pressed into his fur, on instinct, the Tom curled his tail around her, enveloping her into a sweet embrace. The scene in front of them shown dancing and laughing and the sweet aroma of exquisite cuisine. Upon her implication, Romeo felt the tip of hisbears grow hot. The color red would had danced across his face if he were a hairless critter. A hidden smile from her. And his vision locked on the picture in front of them. If what she said was inviting, Romeo braced himself for a lucky night.
Romeo dearly enjoyed her endearment. His emotions were powered by love and affection. Her compliment made his mind flash back to the past of his many past relationships. All ended with his heart being broken. Yeah, he did know how to treat a Molly. He knew how to make her feel like she was the only thing that mattered. He knew how to open her heart to love and happiness. He knew this...without intentionally knowing it. But, no Molly really knew how to love him. Because if they had, he wouldn't be an aimless lover that found every Molly fascinating beyond limitations. When a soft silence settled between them, Romeo took his time to nose his snout gently through her pelt, getting intoxicated by the sweetest scent. The Tom hardly heard a speak another word, his ears filled with loving music, and his mind imagining a future with the she cat beside him. He found this a bit wrong - having to meet her earlier that day, and now believing she would be his forever. Her question made the Tom stare at her with sullen green eyes. "I lived on this block before. With an old twoleg who held a passion for poetry and writing. Yet, he was ice on a sunny day. No company, just an empty heart beating. He recently died, so I set myself off to follow my stars." His words were sad, but he remembered his happiest moments in the care of that grand man. "I'm a travelling heart, soul, and mind, searching for a love that surpass greater than mine. My heart have been shattered too many times to count, but I'm constantly giving love a chance because it is the previous feeling of all." He paused for a moment. Romeo didn't really have any secrets to withhold from the gorgeous Molly. He knew he didn't live a grand life. It was quite simple. Normal. "I'm very passionate. And, hopeful. I dream a lot. I have two lovely daughters that are within my care, and I have done some honest mistakes. I don't regret them, but I rather grew more intelligent because of them. Trust me, I am no saint. But I hold a lot of candor," He paused, turning his gaze to look down at her to trap himself into her yellow eyes. "This is supposed to be of the most blossoming of moments for us, and I'm bittering it because I'm discussing past faults. Forgive me, rose. I don't want to taint this beautiful occasion for the both of us." He let out a short laugh, keeping his attention on her. Flicking an ear back, Romeo did not find himself very interesting to get to know. "I'm far more interested in the charm of you. Please, allow me to know a few of your pleasures." Perhaps, they could get to know each other a lot tonight. It gives them a chance to talk and become good friends. Though, internally, Romeo felt he would get to know her extremely well later that night.