Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

For Romeo being a house cat wasn't entirely bad. In fact, it was something pleasuring. It was nice. Welcoming. He had a warm bed. He hate lots of wet poultry food. To be honest, Romeo believed he was only adopted because his old twoleg was extremely lonely. The robust man could had found love...couldn't he? The young Romeo would had thought it wasn't that hard. Love could be found in some of the strangest of places. But, based on his experience, Romeo brushed those thoughts away. Love was, indeed, hard to find but loneliness always threw a party to invite you to.
Aforementioned, Romeo was pleased with his basic life of being a housecat. Yet, the thrill of being free was tangible. Why would a cat wish to be confined behind curtains? "Well, I certainly would be surprised if you were a venus fly trap instead of a rose." He purred. He didn't know what intentions Essie held, but he allowed himself to believe they were good intentions. Even if She cats were very delicate, and honeysuckle - not all held good intentions. In fact, some he crossed held bad intentions. The worst intentions imagined. But, since Romeo was pretty much an open minded feline, and used little trust to put into another, the tom agreed with his companion. Lightly he used his tail to rub against her, in a way of soothing her upon her nuzzle.
Romeo awaited patiently for her to tell him more about herself. After all, this was what their outing was all about. Getting to know one another. Making a new friend. Two souls connecting while the sky smiled from above them. "Oh, blasphemy!" He gasped. It was crazy to think she didn't have a lot to tell. It was insane that she thought her life was bland. To Romeo, she looked like she could tell an entire story of clawing at a fish and he would had never grown bored of hearing it. "As long as your smile keeps appearing as that sun arises, then your life is as epic as you want it to be." He said, calmly. Then, listened to her as she talked abit. About her nest, and the fact that she didn't stray too far from her home. "Your life craves adventures." He nodded. He detected the note of envy in her tone, but dismissed it soon as she spoke once again. "Ah, so you're a heartbreaker?" He asked, his whiskers twitching. It was odd to think that he was a helpless romantic, and she got easily bored with every tom she crossed. So far, she wasn't showing those signs to him, and therefore that must had been a good sign. It made Romeo feel a tadbit uncomfortable as he knew fully well that he never had any control over his heart. The molly snuggled up closer to him. He felt her pelt clinging to his own, and Romeo simply soaked in the moment. She reassured him that she wasn't getting bored of him...yet. "Not a problem now, you say? Well, I'd imagine since you only met me earlier today. Though, thank you for warning this heart of mine. " At least she was being honest. That she got bored easily. It had knocked Romeo off guard upon hearing those words, but he was already in too deep than he intended to be. "I promise I wouldn't hold any hard emotionss if you choose to do so. My heart is as large and accepting as the ocean. My love runs as deep as the ocean. If possible - a lot deeper than that." As quick as he fell in love, the quick HD managed to forgive those who broke his heart. After all, the Tom was in love with the idea of being in love. He wanted someone to capture his heart and put a lock on it. Throw away the key. And, keep him as close as could be. Romeo provided Essie a small chuckle, flicking his green eyes towards the night hued sky. "I like to imagine this blossoming rose have plenty of talents. Do you take on hobbies that go far beyond my imagination of the creativity of you?" He asked. He needed to know more. Fully get to know this she cat. All night if he must. Romeo knew that he would never keep her out past curfew. Her housefolk would be worried, wouldn't they?

@FadingEchoes