Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Essie let loose a mrrow of amusement, "A heartbreaker? Well, the toms whose company I have refused, didn't have much of hearts." She said slowly, her left ear flicking in annoyance as she recalled the various toms. Essie had a flash of alarm as she realized she may have disinterested the Tom as she spoke of her readiness to be lured by toms-and her propensity to lose interest so quickly. She turned to look into his deep green eyes, "I don't think I could ever be uninterested in you." She assured him, giving him another lick on the cheek. A tinge of sadness edged her amber eyes as she heard of the she-cats that played with his emotions. Shallower toms, yes, she could play with them as she like, but she could never see herself hurting this kind caring Tom, not when he so easily trusted her. She purred, "No I don't have many hobbies." She told him, "I catch the occasional sparrow or two, when they roost near my nest. Other than that, I play with my housefolk so they don't get bored, and meet the surrounding housecats." She said, thinking fondly of her Taurus. "And you? I'm sure you have many intriguing interests."
@Constellation

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!