View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Lightningflash kept calm, since she was his mate. "I'm sorry and I will try to visit everday." meowed Lightningflash in a calm voice, even though he was very much angry inside. He looked away from Rosefern, not wanting to look at her.
(Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
And Witheredkit @Okapi)
She shrugged,” It doesn’t matter now. Your here. Ashkit! Owlkit! Emeraldkit! Cirruskit! Come meet your father, Lightningflash!” She called out to her kits, they were three moons old and they got teased often for not knowing who their father was more than a name and stories. Owlkit’s come crying to me about it...Emeraldkit’s accused me of making Lightningflash up. Cirruskit begged me to chase him down and drag him in there. Ashkit has asked me to hurt the cats that tease her. Poor Witheredkit though...she doesn’t leave my side and hardly speaks.

Witheredkit’s light grey fur was groomed as she stared with her blue eyes directly at Lightningflash before laying down again as if she didn’t care or couldn’t see him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 14th, 2017 at 10:35 AM.