View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ i gave up on mentioning ♡

lone digger gulped before allowing himself to relax. ending heart was right, this may be his only chance to show how much he has grown to learn from aspen swirl! he should be honoured to be able to go on a patrol with the lead guard. puffing up his chest, lone digger thought of an answer to the other's question. many heartbeats passed, the tom's mind whirling, before his tail curled up confidently. a light seemed to go off above his head.

"search around to see if there are any hunters who are not accompanied by a guard. as winter is upon us, the danger levels are high. hungry predators are searching for food, and may attack a hunter that is not prepared." lone digger paused, then went on. "if there are no hunters out, go on to mark the boundaries and check for anything out of the ordinary, such as a trespasser." his voice, thick with his accent, went up a pitch as he neared the end of his answer, almost like he was asking a question.

large paws padded along the ground, giving lone digger a clumsy bumble. his form shivered in the cold temperature, fur puffed up to shield the soft flesh beneath it. he scanned the territory around them, spotting owl's overlook and the training grounds in the distance. a small, barely audible purr resonated from the tom, his eyes wide in admiration at the beauty of his tribe's land.
He laughs softly “yep that’s right. My friend now than what happens if a rouge comes around? Do we kill immediately? Or do we befriend them?” He asks calmly as he looks up and sighs happily. “ such a wonderful day. It’s nice and fresh today. Tell me little warrior have eyes on anyone?” He asks suddenly as he begins to head towards one of the borders. Of course as soon he gets there. He smells the air and begins to check some things out. His tail slashing a bit as he claws one of the trees a bit.