View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2023, 06:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

The kits were surely up to something behind her, Shockkit screeching for her(Tansyjaw took vindictive pleasure in ignoring the little rat) and then suddenly decreasing substantially in volume. That was....actually quite pleasant. Unless Shockkit was dead. Tansyjaw cast a quick glance over her shoulder, saw the kits nose to nose and both still moving, and decided it wasn't worth her time. As long as they got all the moss out into the territory and dumped, their antics and idiocy in the interim was insignificant.

Sparkkit was the first to drop his mossball alongside hers, once they were out of camp, and Tansyjaw dipped her head in a small, nonverbal gesture of thanks. Both for bringing the moss, and for shutting Sparkkit up. The latter was more important to her, actually, the first was just his punishment. Shockkit made her way up soon after, remarkably polite as she deposited her own load. Tansyjaw was pleased to see that it looked as if all of the bedding had been removed, or at least the vast majority of it. There was quite a bit here, and that was the main thing.

No, that is sufficient. she meowed, adding You two should go back to camp and learn some manners another glare in the direction of Shockkit if you want to avoid doing this again for the entirety of your apprenticeships. With that threat(she was an expert on them) issued, she turned to head back into camp, her moss left behind. The presumed that the infants would follow. If they didn't, well, it wasn't her fault. They could get eaten by the foxes for all she cared. Tansyjaw didn't even stop to check for them as she reentered camp, instead making her was directly to the elders den to asses what she would need to gather to recreate her bed. @Sleek