View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Lark'Paw padded into the den humming slightly but upon seeing a sight he did not wish to see he frowned, there layed a cream Molly and a brown Tom in the same nest.
what exactly was their relationship?
The dusty grey Tom felt a sharp pang in his chest, jealously bubbling up inside him, Lark'Paw has had a large crush on the cream Molly for 4 moons now, the other day was the first time he had worked up the courage to talk to her- granted he probably came on too strong but he was going to do this right!
He padded over speaking in a low voice."Timber'Paw....".For a moment the two toms just glared at each other before Lark'Paw flash a seductive smile at Dawn'Paw who looked annoyed to see the dusty grey Tom, again the pang returned but he continued to speak."Hey Beautiful~ Long time no see...Look I wanted to apologise for...before...I wasn't having a great day and...I'm sorry...I understand if you don't want to talk or see me again but...I just wanted you to know".he looked at her with a genuinely sad smile he turned around about to go but he snapped his head back when hearing the cream Molly."Wait....Look it's fine but- Next time don't do that and again, don't call me that". Lark'Paw stared for a moment before hope bloomed in his chest, he smiled happily as he nodded.

Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw as he nuzzled her, her fur heating up, she felt like she was going to die of embarrassment."Y-Yeah".Upon seeing a dusty grey pelt she looked up to see Lark'Paw, her mood became bitter as she looked at him in annoyance but hearing his apology she felt somewhat conflicted, she had been expressing different emotions lately and wanted to try being kinder, she replied with a sigh, ignoring Timber'Paw's shocked face."Wait....Look it's fine but- Next time don't do that and again, don't call me that". Seeing the Tom look so happy made her heart feel a little lighter, was this what it felt like to make someone happy by doing something so stupid? Dawn'Paw looked at her paws in confusion before she spoke bluntly."Don't go getting the wrong idea I'm not saying I want to be your friend or anything, I merely forgave you since it was annoying seeing such a pathetic face". Finally Dawn'Paw's old way of speaking had shined through but Lark'Paw didn't look phased but Timber'Paw sure did, he had both a smug look but deadly glare as the brown Tom eyed the dusty Tom.

The apprentice gave a look to Larkpaw that was a mixture of hatred and curiosity as to what he wanted. "Larkpaw.." He greeted, eyes traveling where the dusty grey tom was looking, feeling jealousy rise as he saw the other give Dawnpaw a seductive grin. Which he didn't like. His mouth dropped open when he heard the apology, sending a harsh glare Larkpaws way. "Not having a good day? You seemed to be having the time of your life trying to flirt with her." He said in a stern tone, a flame in his usually kind eyes. He's trying to guilt trip Dawn! He thought furiously, tail swaying low, looking at the cream molly.

He listened with interest, eyes widening as the molly told the other it was fine.
They narrowed back into slits, brows furrowed angrily. Fine?! he thought while glaring down the dusty grey apprentice, he slowly rised, fur bristling. He gave a grin as Dawnpaw said she didnt ant to be friends with him. He gave a knowing glare, a smug grin making it's way, flicking his tail.

Slowly, the victorious feeling faded away, replaced with jealousy once again. "So are you actually going to call her by her name now? Dawnpaw?" he questioned slowly, teeth clenched half way through as he stood tall. He looked up at Larkpaw rudely , waiting for his answer. Guilt tripping, flirty, annoying tom! He ranted in his head, ears folding back, letting out a quiet , low growl.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:54 PM.