Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2017, 09:08 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

{ @TehDerpyShoelace I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been really active the past few days but my activeness should be going up soon. Btw, is the love-triangle plot going to happen still?}

Blizzardfoot trampled over towards the ThunderClan border, inhaling the scents that were close by. She could smell a patrol coming around her way, but she just moved around it. The molly padded forwards, keeping her senses sharp, waiting for the right tom to come by.

Pineshadow. The pair didn't get to talk much during the gathering, due to the cramped circumstances. There were just way too many cats there- way too many conversations, and although she usually enjoyed the lasting company of others, she still wanted privacy. Especially with Pineshadow.

It would be nice if Pine and her had some alone time. Their border meetings were always so short. They were always interrupted by other cats, or pulled apart by some other force. Blizzardfoot generally didn't complain, but she couldn't help but feel a longing to spend some time with him.

"Hi!" She chirped, when her eyes finally laid onto the tom she hoped to see. The ThunderClan tom seemed quite lost in thought, as if he were daydreaming in the distance. "Pine, are you okay?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::