View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“Ok,” Thistlepaw lowered his voice even more and leaned in to whisper in his brother’s ear. “I.. I like Chanterellepaw a lot. When we become warriors. I want to ask her to be my mate.” There it was, out in the open. Thistlepaw has hardly been able to take his eyes off the pretty gold shecat since he became no apprentice. He knew she had a bit of a reputation for being a little two-faced but he knew that her heart was good. “I wish you could see her Spiderpaw. She’s beautiful,” he added sadly. Though his brother seemed to get along well without vision, Thistlepaw wished his brother didn’t have to miss out on all the lovely sights. He licked his brother’s face, cleaning between and above his eyes.
Spiderpaw let a purr of amusement as Thistlepaw said that. The tom's confident to tell him that he liked Blossompaw. "Then I...I want to tell you that I like Blossompaw. I'm going to ask her to be my mate later on. She really seems to like me." replied Spiderpaw. After realizing he had just talked about himself. "I hope I get to meet her someday. It would be great to talk with her." the tom meowed. Spiderpaw felt his ears slip down as his brother mentioned him not being able to see. "I will never see and you know it. I just wish I were someone else besides myself. I can't do anything right except hunting." snapped Spiderpaw. He looked towards his brother as he began to back away slowly. I shouldn't have snapped at him. He's my brother. @Charmer;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 1st, 2017 at 03:01 PM.