View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart blinked her appreciation, trotting on carefully over the sedge that covered the territory of WindClan. "So what have you been up to lately?" Canineheart asked easily. Though the she-cat considered Obsidiansky to be one of her best friends, she hadn't been around him lately, as he was normally surrounded by either Fawnskip or Sagewhisker. A part of the she-cat wanted to ask Obsidainsky how they were doing, but resisted and instead took on a bemused expression, as though a piece of prey had gotten away chaotically. Canineheart trotted over to a tree that looked as though it had been spliced down the middle with lightening. Canineheart swooped under one side, letting the rough touch of the dead bark scratch her back. Canineheart fluttered forward, rushing quickly on her white paws back to her comrade. "That was fun," she mewed, her green eyes flashing with excitement.
"Working on stuff. I swear, these days my mind must be someplace else." Obsidiansky sighed as they continued through the territory, padding close - but not TOO close, for fear of accidentally encouraging Caninehart - to his friend. "Sagewhisker's been very understanding about everything so far. She said I should just "chill," pretty much. And Fawnskip's been trying to figure out my entire backstory." The tom added with a nervous laugh. He probably shouldn't have brought up the two cats Canineheart didn't seem to like very much, but he wasn't sure what else to talk about. Those two had been his constant companions lately. And then he remembered Larkfall, with a jolt and a smile. "I did make a new friend, though! His name's Larkfall. He's great," Obsidiansky smiled. Yes, he considered the nervous tom to be a friend. He needed some tom friends. Russelfur was one, now Larkfall was another. He purred, watching Canineheart, and smiled when she returned back. "It looked like fun," He mewed with a teasing bump to her side as he continued along.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.