View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 02:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Blazingstar did sound quite stupid; so much so that Fawnskip couldn't help but stare at him in disbelief. She scoffed, ``Are you serious?`` Surely she hadn't misread his reaction? She was beginning to doubt herself and her abilities to observe the silent communication of others, but then she reminded herself that her confidence was one of her most favorable traits. Yes, of course he's interested! He's just trying to play hard to get, no doubt. Since they met the two felines have been playing their games with one another, there was certainly no question there. Fawnskip still was playing her game, but she decided she'd take a little detour before reaching towards the finale. ``Didn't you feel your muscles tense when I claimed I wasn't interested? I saw them, not that I was staring, and that's when I knew. The disappointment that most definitely flooded through you? Come on, admit it like the courageous leader you are! Or are you not the brave tomcat I thought I was padding after?`` Fawnskip looked at Blazingstar suspiciously, but the smirk across her muzzle said she was teasing.