Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ OPEN ]
[ Hazel has not trained in the DF ]
[ Injury ok; No mortal wounds ]

The darkness seemed to swallow everything whole without a second thought. It was obviously just an average new-moon that the clans experienced... but this felt sinister and Hazelflower couldn't help the way her hackles raised as she cast a worried look around the clearing. She had only wanted to get up for a breath of fresh air, but it seemed that was the last thing she would get. As quick as the peace came, it went just as fast and all Hazel could do was stare and watch as the camp turned into a frenzy of claws and screeching. Was Windclan being invaded?! No, there were no other scents. Why were their own clanmates attacking?! Fallowpaw! The instant thought of her daughter sent adrenaline coursing through the warriors veins. Pushing her way through the battle, Hazelflower was keen on trying to find her daughter - leaving her backside open for attack...
Maskedfeather ran at Honeyflower, calws unseathed in anger. He wanted everyone to pay for what they had done to him. The tom got in her face and hissed. "Windclan will pay for what they did to me!", he yowled, jumping on her back. Maskedfeather barreled her over. The tom felt his twisted leg drag him down, getting off of the mollies back. He remembered when his leg got twisted from a battle that hadn't needed to be started and he had been the one to get injured the worst. Anger flared in his eyes as he got back up

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do