View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
She walks out of the darkness, her midnight black fur ruffled in the breeze, and her glowing yellow eyes being the only thing that shows where she is. "Hello there! What's your name?" Her eyes sparkle with curiosity at this cat and she wraps her tail around herself. "My name is Moonwhisker! I belong to Thunderclan and I don't actually know where I am... but we should stick together! I was just made a warrior after the gathering!" She looks proudly at him. "What clan are you from, and can you step closer so I can see you better?" She looks kindly at him and beckons him forward with her tail.

Burrpaw jumped at the seemingly-floating yellow eyes. The she-cat seemed friendly enough, but what would Swiftfang want Burrpaw to do? Since she was from ThunderClan, he'd answer her and regard her with suspicion, never taking his amber eyes off her. "My name is Burrpaw, and I am a proud aoorentice of ShadowClan," he stepped closer to her, revealing his brown tabby coat, matted and full of burrs and leaves. He sat in front of her, keeping his amber eyes training on her yellow ones with suspicion, making it clear that the apprentice would not be easily tricked. He was surprised when he realized his right paw had not hurt when he took a step forward. Burrpaw sat down and licked his paw, flexing his claws to show her how sharp they were before sheathing them again.

@TheBread

@Moonwhisker

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/