View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Daring
Talking Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw jumped at the seemingly-floating yellow eyes. The she-cat seemed friendly enough, but what would Swiftfang want Burrpaw to do? Since she was from ThunderClan, he'd answer her and regard her with suspicion, never taking his amber eyes off her. "My name is Burrpaw, and I am a proud aoorentice of ShadowClan," he stepped closer to her, revealing his brown tabby coat, matted and full of burrs and leaves. He sat in front of her, keeping his amber eyes training on her yellow ones with suspicion, making it clear that the apprentice would not be easily tricked. He was surprised when he realized his right paw had not hurt when he took a step forward. Burrpaw sat down and licked his paw, flexing his claws to show her how sharp they were before sheathing them again.

@TheBread

@Moonwhisker
Sees the suspicion in his eyes but keeps talking. Was she falling for an apprentice in a different clan?! She didn't know, but all she knew was that she liked this cat and wanted to get to know him better. "How long have you been an apprentice?"