View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Stonewillow's ears perked and she smiled. "Not everyone agrees with me... Because I'm so 'childish' but..." she paused. Her eyes filled with tears that she tried to hold back. "My mother always said it meant I was going to be great. That it meant I was going to be a fun, amazing, beautiful warrior.." she closed her eyes to hold back her tears. With a sigh, she sat up and looked away, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "My mother was protecting me when she died... Some thought I had killed her... Some attacked me, and if it weren't for Moonfang, I'd be dead..." she said, her orbs looking at him from the corners. "Everyone shunned me, and there are even some who have called me unworthy of the clan name." she continued, her voice becoming more and more saddened as more tears escaped her eyes.
Aquaheart watched Stonewillow with sad eyes as she spoke, but she managed to continue, and he wasn't going to interrupt her unless it got really bad. The tom hung onto every word she spoke. As the she cat sat up and turned away, Aquaheart instantly sat up as well. Before Stonewillow had even finished, he raced forward. Walking closely to her, he rubbed his body along her before sitting down right beside her. Letting a low, comforting purr rumble in his throat as he leaned against her a little to show she could lean against him, he gave her a few rough licks on the head. "Don't let any cat get to you. You just be you and live your life. The past cannot be helped, and if they can't see just how great a cat oyu are, well then that's their loss." His chin rested on the she cats head as he spoke, and he gave her another quick, softer lick when he finished.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)