Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:33 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Ravenblink
Riverclan warrior | She/Her | no purrks
[ @Hestia! | You're free to still do the prompt if you like! ]
If they can finish the patrol quickly, then that'll be great. Arriving at the thicket, the she-cat gazed at the area then looked back at Bayblood "we should split up, meet back here once we finish" she said, not long before going off on her own.

[rolled 8/20]
She quietly walked through the Thicket, paying attention to any changes that happened in the air. Any movements caught in her eyes. A catch of rustling caught her attention, turning her gaze to the source of the sound as she dropped into a hunting crouch. Slowly approaching. As she stalked through the bushes, she didn't find anything to catch. She noticed the sound had went away. Dammit.

[Rolled 17/20]
Maybe she'll get lucky next time. She refused to come back with nothing. She knew she'll probably find something in this weird place. A scent in the air caught her attention. Perfect, this is her chance. She crept forward, following the scent. The scent becomes stronger and stronger, she caught sight of what seems like a...mouse. She tried to get as close to it without scaring it off before...3..2..1, with a leap and unsheathed claws, she jumped forward, getting the rat in her grip. She watched as it's life slowly fades away between her jaws

[Rolled 11/20]
She carried the rodent in her jaws, as she walked through the thicker in search for more prey. She's going to have to search for a bit, that pounce probably scared away any other nearby prey by now. Aha! Right there. She crept up closer and closer to a squirrel, her eyes locked onto it. She got ready to pounce, when a sound among the air scarred it away. She mentally screamed on the inside. Right there. It was right THERE. Is her luck just that bad that some tree noises would come out of no where and scare the food standing right in front of here!? Calm down, breathe, calm down, calm down. Just keep going Ravenblink, don't think about it. Just move on.

[Rolled 7/20]
After walking around for....a bit, the young warrior still didn't catch any other signs of prey. No no, she is not going back with just a single rat. She knew she wanted at least one more. She's not giving up at the squirrel. Just give her one more chance, she'll chase to the end of the earth it if it runs again. Nothing?? C'mon, just need one more catch

[Rolled 20/10]
Slowly Walking, walking, walk- wait, was there something just now? She stopped and place the mouse on the ground before dropping back into a hunting crouch. Maybe she could finally catch something again. She stalked closer to it, it looked like a squirrel, around the same size as the last one. Doesn't matter, she'll get it. She leaped forward, pouncing on the squirrel and biting it until it seizes. Thank god. With the squirrel in her jaws, she came back to get the rat

As soon as she did, she went back to where she told Bayblood they'd meet after their part was complete? Now, it was her turn to wait for her patrol partner. Daisymist wasn't even with them.

[+1 Rat, +1 Squirrel]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez