Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny was doing his regular rounds around Sleepy Thicket when he found his next muse. The warrior had been wandering around, trying to find any of the ghost from the ghost stories he grew up hearing about to fuel a new bout of stories as he had been running low on new ideas. The white feline, watching with golden eyes through a dark mask reached up in the branches of the nearby trees. The leaves blooming with leaves as the weather warmed and new leaf continued. A twig snapping caught his attention quickly and Spiritbunny was leaping across the braches of the thicket like an old friend, not questioning his steps in the slightest. Soon came into view was Murkywater. The feline tilted her head curiously,

"The whispers of these woods have been long gone,
why do you walk in this strong haunt?
"

The warrior spoke down to the other with his whispery raspy voice. Not dropping an inch from the branches that he settled on, making the other cat look up to see him. Or would Murkywater mistake him for a ghost. The thought alone had Spiritbunny giggling, the noise was light and airy, escaping his lungs with ease.
[ @Epiales - Murkywater ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 4th, 2024 at 10:00 AM.