View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:51 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

Neo stretched out, she sighed slightly, she muttered, "Do I have to babysit those doofs... Since the guild master is out? Probably.." Asahi glared at her, "I'm not a doof." He muttered. He stood up and went into his bathroom. Neo finally got up and shrugged it off. She gathered up all the clothes she needed and neatly folded them on her bathroom counter, then started up the water for her bath. Whilst she did that, Neo got out everything that she needed to get ready, including packing ice, that way she had a energy source. Once the water had finished filling the bath, she undressed and sunk into the mildly cool water.

~

Asahi rubbed his temples, he turned on the shower, waiting for it to be the temperature he liked. The ginger had already set his clothes out the night before. While waiting for the shower water to warm up, he thought about what job he and Neo should do. Once the shower water was finally warm enough for his liking, he undressed out of his blue striped pajamas and stepped in.

~ Short Time skip for me?~

Neo had finished her bath, dried off, and put on her clothes. She blew dry her hair, put a bandage on a newly formed cut, put on her glasses, and walked out. Neo decided to iron the newly clean clothes, then start a load of dirty laundry to be washed. Asahi had finished what he did, he went to the kitchen and opened a door, cleaning supplies, cleaning day. He mopped and vacuumed the floors, dusted, cleaned dishes, made the beds, and put the ironed clothes in the correct drawers. Neo pushed up her glasses, she had finished ironing and walked to the kitchen, Asahi snickered, seeing her trying to reach a cabinet. He walked over and opened it for her and took out two cereal boxes. He poured two bowls and put milk in both. Neo sighed and went to make tea, so both of them had something to drink during the day, besides from whiskey and wine that the guild had to offer.