View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dreams of a disbeliever and a ghost [Private]

The newly named Snakeheart hadnt slept the night of his naming, of course he didnt he was at the starcave the entire night, and most of the next day was spent dealing with the chaos the coyotes had created in the clan. So when he finally laid down to rest late that night sleep came instantly.

It was a bittersweet thing that Snakeheart rose to in his dreams, a warm clearing and a kind face waiting for him but Firehawks blood still dried and tugging in his paws. A chance to rest and relax but the constant reminder of the burden and duty he'd wake up to. So even as he appeared laying in a patch of grass he didnt really make an effort to rise, simply staying flopped over as he opened his eyes and looked up at Cricketpaw letting out a semi lacklustre;
"Hey, you look like you were waiting for me, hope I didnt keep you waiting long... Actually I dont really care, Im somehow exhausted even in my dreams right now so if youre gonna try and rouse me into continuing the '~starclan ra ra ra~' argument you better have a pretty good bribe in place."

The medicine cat was going dead weight if she tried to move him and though she had some wiggle room and leeway given her herb suggestions had been good he demanded a bribe for any of his effort.
@spade