Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

‘’It’ll be nice.’’ He mewed, quietly hoping that the other thunderclan cats would. After all, he had no family other than his parents. ‘’I would love for the kits to know their other family members. Especially since I don’t have any siblings or parents myself. Besides, your mother...despite leaving you..she’ll probably warm up to our kits. I mean...they are her grandkits.’’ He nuzzled her. ‘’I know you’re angry with her and all, but don’t hold all the pent up inside. You never know when it’ll be the last day you get to see her.’’ He told his mom that he completely hated her and thought of her as a crowfood, fox-dung when she left for a shadowclan warrior. The next thing he knew, she was dead. Laying in her own pool of blood caused by her second mate.

As he heard her mention her siblings and everything they would do for their kits, he let out a purr. He thought it was a great idea for them to be involved in Mixedhearts’ lives. ‘’At least when they’re kit-sitting, we could have some alone time.’’ He purred, then added. ‘’Perhaps making our Mixedheart squad bigger.’’ The tom joked and entered into a playful bow.

‘’I’m ready to go back whenever you’re ready!’’ He jumped up excitedly. He was extremely happy about returning back to his clan as if he had some type of trophy to display and show the world. Which he did, in a sense.

As he begin walking towards the riverclan border, he looked back to make sure she was following. He slowed his pace so that he could walk directly next to her, and he strode on with confidence, and he leaned onto his mate, giving her the support. ‘’A newly made riverclan cat...how about that?’’ He licked her cheek once more, and let out a purr. ‘’We’ll definitely have to make a bigger nest. I’ll get us some more moss! I’ll also make sure you have a nice warm place to sleep. The nursery will definitely be ready for you once you begin kitting. Trust me, I’ll make sure of it.’’ There was so much he wanted to do in little time, but he also knew that it would take time before he could allow himself to multitask. He did want to make sure that she would be alright. That she would be comfortable. It was never a good experience at moving into a new clan--yet she had him. She wasn’t alone. She would never be alone. He’d make sure of that.

‘’Anything you need or want, just call for me,’’ He nibbled on her ear, playfully, before adding. ‘’But, you knew that already, my love.’’
"I know." Splashheart sighed, leaning against him. "Im not going to shut her out of their lives, though. If she wants to, she can see them whenever I bring them to visit. I wont keep her form her grandchildren." She shook her head, as if clearing all the bad thoughts before nuzzling him back. What he said was true, she knew even today could be her mothers last day alive. But while the thought hurt faintly, it didnt affect her like most cats. After all, she didnt even know Swiftbreeze. It still hurt though, it still scared her, just not badly.

Splashheart had to grin at his comment, all the bad thoughts and the sadness leaving as she grinned up at him. "Hm, good idea." She smiled warmly. "Im glad they want to be part of the kits lives. I was half afraid they'd turn their backs, but I should've known better. They're my siblings, after all." She said fondly, a smile on her face. "I just cant wait for Snowsong's reaction when she sees them, though. She absolutely adores kits."

The blue/gray she-cat smiled at how excited her mate was, her blue eyes sparkling. She quickly pushed herself to her paws as well, grinning at him. Today she would no longer be a ThunderClan cat, but a RiverClan cat. She could hardly wait to start her new future. A new chapter in her life.

She trotted after him as he started walking, excitement written all over her face as a smile twitched at her maw. She giggled as he spoke, leaning against Mixedfur for support and letting him go on. She knew he only wanted her to be comfortable, and the thought warmed her all over. It was going to be hard adjusting to all the RiverClan ways and most cats probably wouldnt be all that friendly....But she was ready, she was more than ready, because she had her mate. She would always have him.

Splashheart smiled up at him, a purr rumbling in her chest as she licked his cheek. "I know." She grinned. "And you'll be the first one I call when I need something."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust