Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smallpines

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze cleared some distance, practicing extra caution around the border and making sure their markers were all strong. Knowing full well that it was in Thunderclan nature to ignore them anyways but still, it could help any hopeless outsiders that were nose dead. His thoughts flashed to an outsider he had found in the Rugged Range. He sighed and shook his head. Appleberry’s voice behind caught his attention and then Duskleaf’s the following. The lionheart jogged back to them and saw Appleberry holding something that he had no recognition of. Seabreeze personally, wouldn’t hold unknown things in his mouth. Poison for one thing. Though who knows. Shiny-grey-smooth stuff usually meant twolegs and twolegs meant bad. His thoughts went to the weird fences and heavy collars his mother had mentioned while he was still in the nursery still. Then also twoleg traps. Overall, not a fun business.

He narrowed his blue eyes at the oddity. Watching for many moments before shaking his head, “No. I don’t want whatever that is back in camp. I’ve only seen shiny grey things like that whenever twoleg stuff is involved. I don’t want one breaking into camp trying to get it back.” To be frank, Seabreeze didn’t even want it in Riverclan’s territory. It would be pretty easy to just throw it into Thunderclan’s territory to deal with it, Seabreeze didn’t want to cause any unnecessary drama for Riverclan. They had called it a leaf, and maybe that is what it was but Seabreeze didn’t trust it. No way. The lionheart motioned to walk it towards the border with the outskirts, “We’ll leave it out in the outskirts to get rid of it.” He spoke decisively, Seabreeze didn’t like it and while he has yet to really exercise his new authority he thinks this may be his first time because no, no, no, and no. And perhaps he was biased because of what happened with his mother but he didn’t care. Seabreeze watched Appleberry cautiously, waiting for the feline’s response.
[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @Forgetfulshape - Appleberry ]
[ we’ll flip the post order, appleberry and then duskleaf. But please listen to it next time. It helps with organization especially in patrols :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!