View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Rosespirit rolled her eyes as a Tom threw cat calls at her (pun intended). She walked to the edge of her border but stopped suddenly. Her amber/pink eyes narrowed and she sniffed the air RiverClan... She thought with a slight hiss. Despite her curiosity she called out in her sweet voice, “Hello?” not expecting an answer, she turned around looking like a graceful leopard with the way her tail moved.
his head perked up when he turned around yet again upon hearing a she cats voice he knew it was windclan making him growl but nothing else , he walked up to where he was a few tail lengths away on his side of the border "Hello my darling " he meowed calmly he always greeted she cats with this never the toms he just gave the toms a friendly hello like others would . "what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here? , anyways a wonderful day isn't it?" he asked now sitting down . On the inside he was filled with anger since that's the only true emotion he always felt but right now he decided to put on his gentleman side . No one would suspect what nightmares he kept hidden from them .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )